[mod_python] Exposing additional C APIs

python at longlost.info python at longlost.info
Sun Apr 22 05:34:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've written an apache module encapsulating a data structure and ideally I would like to expose the API to scripts running within mod_python.  My guess is that there is no way to do this right now - but it can't hurt to ask, right?

I was looking into the 'providers' API in the apache portability runtime.  Maybe mod_python could be extended to with a PythonImportProvider directive which allows other apache modules to import their Python API into a python interpreter?  Similar to the existing PythonImport directive.

Thanks in advance for any help/thoughts,

Lee