[mod_python] req.write - display in same page

Mike Looijmans nlv11281 at natlab.research.philips.com
Fri Apr 20 06:48:29 EDT 2007

In any web application, the solution is to display the same page again
with the error message added. To the end-user, that has the effect of
displaying it on the page (which you probably want because the user is
likely to want to correct the mistake and try again). On success, you
can redirect to another page to continue the process.

--
Mike Looijmans
Philips Natlab / Topic Automation