[mod_python] Very odd behavior using mysqldb

Eric Brunson brunson at brunson.com
Fri Sep 15 15:06:58 EDT 2006

Sorry, forgot to include version info:

wbebrunsonlx(~)$ uname -a
Linux wbebrunsonlx 2.6.17-1.2174_FC5 #1 Tue Aug 8 15:30:55 EDT 2006 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux
wbebrunsonlx(~)$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux)
wbebrunsonlx(~)$ rpm -q httpd mod_python python MySQL-python MySQL-server
httpd-2.2.2-1.2
mod_python-3.2.8-3
python-2.4.3-8.FC5
MySQL-python-1.2.0-3.2.2