[mod_python] [SPAM] hello world program problems

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Mon Sep 11 14:59:19 EDT 2006

Does the mod_python signature show up in your apache error.log?

    If no, have you modified your apache config to load the module? You
need something like:

    LoadModule python_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_python.so
    (The path /usr/lib/apache2/modules may be different on your system).

If yes, where are you configuring the mod_python handler? If you are
using a .htaccess file, make sure AllowOverride is set properly.
   (AllowOverride All is good for testing).

Jim