[mod_python] Multiple returns to client

Ethan Toan Ton ethanton at ethanton.com
Wed Sep 6 05:23:02 EDT 2006

Mike,

Thanks for the help.  req.flush() works for sending out the data.
Unfortunately, at the same time, my python program is making requests and
receiving data from other http sources at the same time.  When I run the
req.flush(), it outputs some of the incoming data as well.  Not sure why
that is happening.

Ethan