[mod_python] mod_dav_svn clobbering mod_python?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Mon Sep 4 10:36:50 EDT 2006

It must be a configuration problem, because I have a server with Subversion
and mod_python without each one stomping on the other's feet. Then again,
the DAV directive is applied to a location where mod_python is not applied.
Do you want to have both DAV and mod_python support on the same directory ?

Regards,
Nicolas