[SPAM] Re: [mod_python] Python 2.5

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Fri Sep 1 13:34:13 EDT 2006

Your input about Trac is interesting. On a machine I'm stuck with
Python 2.3because I want to run Trac. I tried to build the SVN Python
binding for
Python 2.4, but even though I have a full compiler chain (so I can build
Apache, Neon, apr-utils, SVN, Python etc. with the same compiler), the task
is quite daunting, as building SVN for Win32 is not the simplest thing of
earth (you might as well try to make meat stuffed spaghettis).

So, I wonder, how did you manage to get the SVN Python bindings for Python
2.5 ? With the final release coming soon, this would be very great :)

Regards,
Nicolas