[mod_python] fedora vs ubuntu

Colin Bean ccbean at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:02:08 EDT 2006

Hi Marinus,

You're talking about /etc/httpd/conf.d, correct?
As far as I know you can't put the vhost and directory stuff into the
conf.d directory (it's only for module configuration).  I'd factor out
the module load stuff and put that in a file called python.conf in the
conf.d directory (if there's nothing for mod_python there already).
As for the rest of it, either paste it into /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
(sounds like you might need to with vhosts?) or use a .htaccess file.

-Colin