[mod_python] mod_python application stoped serve pages

viktor vraniak tyctor at post.cz
Thu Nov 9 07:03:57 EST 2006

hallo

i am using mod_python 3.2.10 with apache 2.0.58. i am running one python application.
i wrote  simple handler for it.
everything working fine but today happend one thing which i cant understand where can be problem.

my application suddenly stop responding.
but it was only python application, php application on te same server still worked good.

i try to stop start apache, but it didnot solve the problem.
i try to reboot machine, and after reboot everything working fine as before.

can it be a mod_python problem?
can you advice me how can i diagnose where the problem occurs?

thank for any answer

viktor vraniak