[mod_python] Syntax highlighter for psp ?

durumdara durumdara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:40:03 EST 2006

Hi !

I tryed yesterday but I don't found good config for it.
But I found Crimson Editor and I set up PSP like PHP.

It seems to be good. JEdit is to slow for me, and it not have Project
(collection of files).
Context is not supports multihighlighting.

Thanks for your help, if you have a config file for PSPad, send me. I
wait for that.

dd