[mod_python] Re: best practices; was "is mod_python borked?"

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sun Nov 5 00:43:54 EST 2006

Yes, forgot that '.' can be used in URL in place of '/' which can make
it even more interesting. I am guessing though that for this to work,
you would need to have been using SetHandler rather than AddHandler,
as imagine that using AddHandler would cause issues with Apache's
own attempt to match extensions against files. I'll have to try playing
with it some time to remind myself.

Graham