[mod_python] force a reload?

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed May 24 16:16:45 EDT 2006

As I make changes to my publisher script, I think I'm running into
instances where when I run a test, the 'old' version of the script is
still be run by apache. Two cases of come up so far.

1) I modify code in a psp template to form a new img src path. Some
times it works -- sometimes not. (when viewing the html source sent to
the browser its clear the the modified verions of my function is not
being executed) (note that the code lives in a psp served by a
publisher script)

2) Second instance is where I've modified a function in a publisher
script that doesn't seem to be executed when apache serves it.

I assumed I hitting the situation where I've hit an apache thread that
had an 'older' running interpreter?

I'm using apache 2.0.53 prefork and modpython 3.1.3. (on a suse 9.3
linux system)(installed by rpm not source)

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257