[mod_python] Off on holidays.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue May 23 23:24:20 EDT 2006

Sorry everyone, I'm off on holidays for a few weeks and will have very
little if any Internet access. Thus I will not be jumping in and
answering questions on the mod_python lists. But then, since I am sure
that the only reason I'm the one posting so much is that I simply get in
before anyone else does with an answer, there should be lots of you out
there who will now get a chance to help out and answer peoples
questions. :-)

Have fun while I am away and don't find too many bugs ....