[mod_python] Can mod_python control other Apache mdoules and Apache configuration

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Wed May 17 17:57:48 EDT 2006

Generaly my question is if it's possible to use a mod_python script to
define massive virtual hosts, each with it's own specific configuration.

For example, a handler that would catch the request early
(PythonPostReadRequestHandler??) and then setup the DocumentRoot,
php_admin_value, ErrorLog, CustomLog or SCGIMount Apache directives.

Is this possible ?

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID -->         damjan at bagra.net.mk
 -- not my mail address, it's a Jabber ID --^ :)