[mod_python] Strange Issue with modules "disappearing" while server is running.

jarrod roberson jarrod at vertigrated.com
Wed May 17 17:30:12 EDT 2006

we are having issues where we get WARNING "The xmllib module is obsolete.
Use xml.sax instead." while the server is running.
it doesn't happen at start up, only sporatically. as it works find for a
while, then throws this warning, sometimes like crazy then works find for a
while again.
we are using the xmlrpclib to make calls to an external service.
we can't figure out why mod_python is not caching this module, or the
pyexpat module that it can't find.