[mod_python] Session Management, Straight Answer?

Max Lynch max_lynch at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 16 00:06:05 EDT 2006

I have looked at many of the session management posts on the list, but I am looking for a straightforward answer on how to make session data persist through different pages.  I have seen examples on using cookies/etc., but I would like a formal answer as it seems many people are also stuck on this (I might post my experiences with mod_python on a site as first-hand documentation, so that could help).  Also, I am using psp, not the publisher stuff.  Love mod_python so far though, just a little stuck!

Thanks,
Max Lynch