[mod_python] How do I troubleshoot a 500 Internal Server Error?

Alberto Ruiz al at ruiz.ws
Thu Mar 30 23:31:03 EST 2006

I'm getting a very wierd error when I call my python script.  Other
Python scripts seem to work fine but one in particular returns a 500
server error and the error does not show in the error-log under the
virtual domain that I'm working on but on the main error-log.  How can I
get additional debugging information to find out the problem?

In the error-log I get the following:
mod_python: (Re)importing mod_python.publisher from None

When I run my python script I get the following:

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error