[mod_python] from modPython import Cookie alternative in 2.7.11

Alberto Ruiz al at ruiz.ws
Thu Mar 30 12:38:06 EST 2006

Ok, after reading some more it seems that the Cookie class is only part
of the 3.x version, but I thought that you needed to have Apache 2.x to
run the newer version.  Can I install modpython 3.1 on Apache 1.3?
could almost swear that my old server had that setup.  Or can I copy the
Cookie portion into a 2.7 setup?