[mod_python] Re: little problem with my handler

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:31:27 EST 2006

> it works ! same for the pictures .. so the problem comes from my handler
> but I cannot find where I made a mistake ... ?
>
> Thanks

Not that it should make any difference but

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles/screen.css"></link>

should be

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles/screen.css" />

and perhaps you can double check if you really want
'styles/screen.css' and not '/styles/screen.css'. Maybe your styles
directory is at the root of the document tree?