[mod_python] Re: little problem with my handler

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 07:47:39 EST 2006

> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles/screen.css"></link>
> [error] PythonHandler handler: AttributeError: 'module' object has no
> attribute 'styles', referer: http://canis/ias/default/

Perhaps you have the same problem as this:

http://modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-March/020671.html

It looks like mod_python wants to serve your stylesheets possibly
because you have used the SetHandler directive for the directory
containing those css files. Try the suggestions of Graham on the post
linked above to avoid mod_python interfering with files that are not
python files (stylesheets, images, etc).