[mod_python] Mod_python 3.2.8 build on AIX 5.1 using IBMm VAC v6

Hans-Joachim Ehlers HansJoachim.Ehlers at eumetsat.int
Tue Mar 7 15:31:00 EST 2006

FYI:
I was not able to build mod_python 3.2.8 because of some trashy C++ style comment lines within the source code which at least the IBM VAC v6 compiler ( ANSI, C89,C99 compatible )  can not handle. I think even the GCC compiler with the option " pedantic" would fail.
I did not test any further because it looks like getting into a nightmare again.

So thanks for the improment of quality within the code.

Regards
Hajo