[mod_python] 411 Length Required for POST

John Ruff jcruff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:02:19 EST 2006

I'm using a XMLHttpRequest to send a POST to a mod_python script, but
I'm getting "HTTP/1.x 411 Length Required" back to the browser.  I've
set the 'Content-Length' with my XMLHttpRequest object using [code]
request.setRequestHeader('Content-Length', '0')[/code] but doesn't
work, this doesn't happen when posting to a php script.  I'm using
mod_python.publisher as my handler.  Any ideas?

John Ruff
jcruff at gmail.com

"No one can see past a choice they don't understand." --The Oracle