[mod_python] How to make mod_python (Win32) not to relyonregistrykey?

Lee Brown administrator at leebrown.org
Tue Jun 27 21:09:34 EDT 2006

Greetings!

BINGO!  This is a PYTHON problem, and I doubt that you'll solve it without
patching python's source code.

However, I have seen a python module that manipulates Windows Registry data.
I suspect that your most expedient solution will be to write a small program
to add the needed information to the registry, convert that program to an
EXE file, and then execute that from a batch file when you plug your 'usb
based' server into the host machine.

Best Regards,
Lee E. Brown
(administrator at leebrown.org)