[mod_python] How to make mod_python (Win32) not to rely onregistrykey?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jun 26 19:07:16 EDT 2006

For what he was trying to do, this was not an option. See:

  http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-June/021453.html
  http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-June/021456.html

In short, he wants to be able to run stuff off a USB drive and avoid
having to make modifications to the Win32 registry or anywhere'
else outside of the Apache configuration itself.

I unfortunately don't know anything about how Python is configured
on Win32 so it knows where to find things.

If anyone else has suggestions, would be appreciated.

Graham

John Keyes wrote ..