[mod_python] other file than .py

elekis elekis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:11:49 EDT 2006

hi,

I continue my little way in the magic world of python script under web
and after installeing, testing and begin really to program a
interractive site , I confronted with a little problem. I cannot touch
other file than .py

exemple. there is my .htaccess

----------------------------------
SetHandler mod_python
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
PythonDebug On
----------------------------------

here is my event.css

--------------------------------
h6 { font-size: 50pt ; }
-------------------------------
but when he trie to load the event.css I have a 500 error

-->http://localhost/public_html/add_event.css and it's the same thing
for other file. is there a thing than I must put on my htacces???

other thing. I very like the publisher mod.  cause we
http://localhost/public_html/balbla/ link (and that 's cool.

but on modpython.org they say that is not the fastest way.

 Standard CGI:               23 requests/s
    Mod_python cgihandler:     385 requests/s
    Mod_python publisher:      476 requests/s
    Mod_python handler:       1203 requests/s

is it possible to have the publisher link mod and the handler request???

thanks

a+++