[mod_python] mod python getting it work on apache 1.3

Thomas Thomas thomas at eforms.co.nz
Mon Jun 12 18:11:39 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Did Anyone got mod_python working with apache 1.3 .. I am trying to set it up on my debian box.
Moving to apache 2 is not an option..

configuration I want to get it work..
 Server Version: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_python/2.7.10
 Python/2.3.5

mod_python is installing fine .. when i try accessing the page seems like psp is not processes as it is returning me  source ..

I am unable to access the page "To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Mod_python Archives"
http://mm_cfg_has_not_been_edited_to_set_host_domains/pipermail/mod_python/

any help..

Thomas Thomas

phone  +64 7 855 8478