[mod_python] SystemError: error return without exception set

Antonis Christofides anthony at itia.ntua.gr
Tue Jul 25 04:49:41 EDT 2006

Thank you for the replies.  I replaced sys.stderr.write with
mod_python.apache.log_error, so that the code is correct, and I get
identical results.  Now, "env" is set by the following code:

   1    # some mod_python 2.7.X has no get method for table objects,
   2    # so we make a real dict out of it first.
   3    if not hasattr(req.subprocess_env,'get'):
   4        env=dict(req.subprocess_env)
   5    else:
   6        env=req.subprocess_env
   7    self._setup_vars_from_std_env(env)   <= this is the function
                                                where the exception
                                                occurs

I found out that line 6 actually runs.  When I moved line 4 out of the
"if" and commented out the rest, env.get was working properly
afterwards.  Maybe env.get exists but does not work properly?

--
Antonis Christofides
+30-2107722840 (work)