[mod_python] Different scripts with same names and sys.path confusion

Jure Vrscaj jure at dijaski.net
Wed Jan 25 17:19:36 EST 2006

Hi,

I was getting ready to change the whole source to not use publisher...
but then I set the PythonInterpreter for each of the two copies, as you
suggested, and now it seems to work. Thanks for the advice.

regards,
jure

P.S.: I'm sending this again, the first time it was directed to Nicolas,
not mod_python mailinglist, I didn't check where I was replying to.