[mod_python] mod_python executing old versions of my code

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:18:35 EST 2006

> I'm new to mod_python... so maybe I have missed something fundamental
> here, but mod_python seems to be keeping several copies of my old code
> in memory, so when I make changes and reload the page, sometimes I get
>
> my changes, and sometimes I get a seemingly-random version of the code
> that I have already changed.

You can also try setting the MaxRequestsPerChild apache directive to 1, it
worked for me very well. Initially I had the same problem like you, but with

MaxRequestsPerChild 1

in the apache config file the problem is gone because every child that loads
your code dies after the request, so it doesn't stay anywhere.