[mod_python] apache segfault with mod_python + pysqlite2

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:52:53 EST 2006

> We often see this sort of segfault when 2 Apache modules are using
> different library version. The usual culprit is php-mysql and the python
> MySQLdb module. Any chance you are using php-sqlite? If so compare the
> lib versions of it your pysqlite module.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check that.

In the meantime I have ran gdb on the core
dump of apache and it seems that there is a bug in pysqlite. Earlier
versions (2.0.x) work okay, but 2.1.x not, so it's neither a mod_python
nor an apache issue. So I won't bother the list with further developments
on this topic :))