[mod_python] Google Groups ?

Jon Rosen jon at coral8.com
Tue Jan 17 11:35:56 EST 2006

I agree.  I for one am not a big believer and centralizing these things
within the context of a commercial company, particularly Google.  Hey, I
use Google like we all do, and I even use some Google groups, but I
think there are also benefits derived from not being forced to view
their ads, etc.  I like having independent email lists which handle this
kind of interaction quite nicely thank you.

Jon Rosen
Coral8, Inc.