[SPAM] [mod_python] [SPAM] session lost

Lee Brown administrator at leebrown.org
Sun Jan 15 11:00:17 EST 2006

Greetings!

I've been using mod_python under WinXP without any problems.  I think the
problem is more likely due to a difference in configuration between the two
platforms.  I suggest that you should first check these things:

1 - Verify that both platforms are running the same version of Apache.
2 - Verify that both platforms are running the same version of Python.
3 - Verify that both platforms are running the same version of Mod Python.
4 - Verify that both Apache installations are configured the same way.  Most
import, verify that they are both using the same kind of MPM module.

If these things check out, then the next thing to do would be to post a
sample of your handler code.

Best Regards,
Lee E. Brown
(administrator at leebrown.org)