[mod_python] for loop doubt

python eager python_eager at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 04:09:41 EST 2006

Hi
     in python server pages i am using for loop . but it will not work properly. The code will be as follow as :

                            <select name="dob">
                                        <% for n in range(31):   %>
                                              res.write("<option>" + <%=n%> + "</option>"):

                            </select>

  But it will not work. What is the error , i cannt found the error. Would any one have solution please send mail me. Thank You Very much. and also Happy New Year

  Note : very urget for me .reply wanted

  regards
  Python_Eager