[mod_python] Mod_python 3.2.7 on RedHat Enterprise 3

Marc D. Murray marcdm at phronein.com
Thu Feb 16 18:34:37 EST 2006

This is just a stab in the dark but do you have apache1.3 on that
machine as well?

I ask, cuz IIRC /usr/sbin/apxs is from apache1 and /usr/bin/apxs2 is
from apache2. I think I remember seeing the first one on my system
before I removed apache1. And the 2nd is what I used to build mod_python
3.2.7 since morning.

Next thing is make sure you have apache2-dev installed. (It provides
apxs2)

And this is me, who has used Redhat once, using my Debian knowledge to
give you advice. Hope it helps. Good Luck.

/Marc DM