[mod_python] WSGI gateway for mod_python

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Thu Feb 9 15:24:38 EST 2006

Robert Brewer wrote:
> Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
>
>>> http://projects.amor.org/misc/wiki/ModPythonGateway
>>
>>What are the mod_python versions you've tested your module against ?
>>3.1.4 or 3.2.X ?
>

> I've tested it with 3.1.4 on Debian (prefork) and Win2k (mpm_winnt). I
> haven't moved to 3.2 yet, because I'm a Windows luser who wants a
> binary. ;)

Windows binaries have been available for every 3.2 beta. Depending on
our level of our coordination, or lack there of ;), you'll find them
temporarily at:

http://www.modpython.org/dist/
or
http://www.lehuen.com/nicolas/download/mod_python/

Once we have an official release (public beta or final), check your
nearest apache mirror via:
http://httpd.apache.org/modules/python-download.cgi
You'll need to visit the master distribution directory or, preferably,
its mirror and look in the win directory for the windows binaries.

If you want to follow mod_python development more closely I'd suggest
joining the python-dev mailing list. Subscribe to the list by mailing
python-dev-subscribe at httpd.apache.org.

In answer to your question regarding the license, mod_python is a
sub-project of Apache Software Foundation httpd server project and thus
uses the Apache License. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/. The ASF
also holds the copyrights.

Jim