[mod_python] Input filter

export at hope.cz export at hope.cz
Tue Dec 26 06:14:22 EST 2006

Graham,
Thank you for your reply.
I downloaded Tramline,
but it says:
Requirements
------------

* You tend to need mod_proxy installed to proxy requests that come
  into Apache into your underlying appserver. It also works with
  mod_rewrite if you use proxying mode for this ([P]).

Must I really have mod_proxy installed?

And how can  I check that the file being uploaded( via inputfilter)  is being saved on hard disk
directly  and not to memory.
Thank you for help
La.