[mod_python] advice for a multilingual app

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Aug 18 19:03:04 EDT 2006

PSP has some issues with Unicode and you would have to build your
framework for supporting multiple languages.

What you might be better of doing is using something like Django which
has actual framework support for internationalisation and multiple
languages. You can still run Django on top of mod_python to get
some of the benefits that come from using Apache as a base.

For details see:

   http://www.djangoproject.com

Graham