[mod_python] Re: \\[mod_python\\] In ubuntu 6\\.06\\! make_obcallback\\(\\): could not import mod_python\\.apache

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Aug 9 07:33:14 EDT 2006

Please use reply-all so responses go back to the mailing list.

On 09/08/2006, at 9:19 PM, yeqiwei wrote:

> I can't understand.
> In my ubuntu ,I install  python2.4 & python2.4-dev. Does this cause
> such error?

Shouldn't, you need to have both. What I was thinking what that the
python2.4-dev didn't correspond to the exact same version of Python
that main python2.4 package was. Ie., python2.4 was Python 2.4.3
and python2.4-dev was 2.4.1a0. If you updated both at the same time
though, this should be unlikely though.

At this point, not sure what is really going on. If you got it working
with Python 2.3 versions of packages then just go with that.

Graham