[mod_python] Talk on what is coming in mod_python 3.3.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Aug 3 06:19:01 EDT 2006

Temporarily available at:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/~grahamd/ModPython33.pdf

Couldn't send it as attachment as mailing list wanted to quarantine it
for moderator approval which might have taken a while as Grisha is
quite busy these days.

In respect of the talk, at least you guys might understand what I was
going on about, not sure that the talk when down too well on the
day. :-)

Graham