RES: [mod_python] Nest step configuration PSP

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Apr 28 19:09:42 EDT 2006

On 29/04/2006, at 4:38 AM, Jorey Bump wrote:

> Alejandro Michelin Salomon ( Adinet ) wrote:
> Yes, but you were misled by the instructions that you quoted. If you
> want to try psp, "simply" do this:
>
>  <Directory "D:/webroot">
>     AddHandler mod_python .psp
>     PythonHandler mod_python.psp
>     PythonDebug On
>  </Directory>
>
>> I can have .py and .psp files configured a the same time ?
>
> Easily, if you use different Directory containers, but I'll defer to
> someone else who does this in the same directory, so I don't omit any
> gotchas. I use Publisher, not psp.

To mix the two, try using:

  <Directory "D:/webroot">
     AddHandler mod_python .psp
     AddHandler mod_python .py
     PythonHandler mod_python.psp | .psp
     PythonHandler mptest | .py
     PythonDebug On
  </Directory>

Read the documentation in respect of qualifying extension on
Python*Handler
directives:

   http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/dir-handlers-syn.html