[mod_python] The new module loader

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:03:54 EDT 2006

My exact setup is as follows:

PythonInterpreter pyserver
PythonOptimize Off
PythonDebug On
PythonAutoReload On
PythonOption mod_python.future.importer pyserver
# don't invoke our python handler if the file has an extension, it
doesn't handle any addresses like that
<Directory />
	SetHandler mod_python
	PythonHandler C:\Docume~1\Dan\MyDocu~1\PYROOT\pyserver\pyserver.py
</Directory>

<LocationMatch "^[^?]*?\.">
	SetHandler None
</LocationMatch>

The document root is: My Documents/HTDOCS
And you can see that pyserver.py (and config.py) is located in:
My Documents/PYROOT/pyserver

By handler directory this is the one I'm referring too.

The _config.py that is unable to import the config.py is in:
My Documents/PYROOT/web

It is not an issue with your importer that it can't be found, but I
would like to know how to make it found with out editing every file
like _config.py, because the pyserver files are used often.

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply while obviously busy.
-Dan