[mod_python] ValueError with Flash 8 FileReference.upload(url)

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Apr 19 17:43:22 EDT 2006


Arrrghhh, I'm going bonkers, the blank line is there now when I look
at it. :-(

Too many backslashes in there, strains the eyes.

Anyway, still sounds very much like the missing blank line seen before.
I'll have a look again later at it.

Graham

On 20/04/2006, at 6:34 AM, Graham Dumpleton wrote:

> Flash for some reason doesn't do the POST for multipart/form per  
> standard RFCs
> when no content type is associated with a filename block.
>
> See:
>
>   http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-April/020794.html
>
> for previous discussion.
>
> See more below.
>
> On 19/04/2006, at 7:08 PM, Alec Matusis wrote:
>
>> I have been having a problem with FileReference.upload(url)  in flash  
>> 8, and to my amazement, found these posts.
>>
>> Here's the error:
>>
>> [Wed Apr 19 01:34:52 2006] [error] [client 10.0.1.39]   File  
>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/util.py", line  
>> 153, in __init__
>> [Wed Apr 19 01:34:52 2006] [error] [client 10.0.1.39]     h, v =  
>> line.split(":", 1)
>>
>>
>> Here's what Flash sends to the server (obtained with  
>> self.req.log_error(repr(self.req.read())):
>>
>> [Wed Apr 19 02:05:44 2006] [error] [client 10.0.1.39] ''
>> [Wed Apr 19 02:05:44 2006] [error] [client 10.0.1.39] {'Cookie':  
>> 'cookies_enabled.matusis.com=yes', 'Cache-Control': 'no-cache',  
>> 'Connection': 'Keep-Alive', 'Content-Length': '0', 'Host':  
>> 'zz.alecm.dev.chattanga.com', 'User-Agent': 'Shockwave Flash',  
>> 'Content-Type': 'multipart/form-data;  
>> boundary=----------gL6Ef1ei4ae0ei4ae0Ef1GI3GI3GI3', 'Accept':  
>> 'text/*'}
>> [Wed Apr 19 02:05:44 2006] [error] [client 10.0.1.39]  
>> '------------gL6Ef1ei4ae0ei4ae0Ef1GI3GI3GI3\\r\\nContent-Disposition:  
>> form-data;  
>> name="Filename"\\r\\n\\r\\naleccs.jpg\\r\\n------------ 
>> gL6Ef1ei4ae0ei4ae0Ef1GI3GI3GI3\\r\\nContent-Disposition:
>
> See in above line how now content type but also no required extra  
> blank line.
> Add a content type for that filename block and see if it works.
>
> Graham
>
>> form-data; name="Filedata"; filename="aleccs.jpg"\\r\\nContent-Type:  
>> application/octet- 
>> stream\\r\\n\\r\\n\\xff\\xd8\\xff\\xe0\\x00\\x10JFIF\\x00\\x01\\x02\\x 
>> 01\\x00H\\x00H\\x00\\x00\\xff\\xed\\x08TPhotoshop  
>> 3.0\\x008BIM\\x03\\xed\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x10\\x00H\\x00\\x00\\ 
>> x00\\x01\\x00\\x01\\x00H\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x018BIM\\x04\\r\\x0 
>> 0\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x04\\x00\\x00\\x00x8BIM\\x03\\xf3\\x00\\x00\\x0 
>> 0\\x00\\x00\\x08\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x018BIM\\x04\\n\\ 
>> x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x008BIM\\'\\x10\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00 
>> \\x00\\n\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x028BIM\\x03\\x 
>> f5\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00H\\x00/ 
>> ff\\x00\\x01\\x00lff\\x00\\x06\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00/ 
>> ff\\x00\\x01\\x!
>>   
>> 00\\xa1\\x99\\x9a\\x00\\x06\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x002\\x00\\ 
>> x00\\x00\\x01\\x00Z\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x06\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\ 
>> \x005\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00- 
>> \\x00\\x00\\x00\\x06\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x018BIM\\x03\\xf8\\x00\ 
>> \x00\\x00\\x00\\x00p\\x00\\x00\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\x03\\xe8\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\x03\\xe8\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\x03\\xe8\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff\\xff 
>> \\x03\\xe8\\x00\\x008BIM\\x04\\x08\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x10\\x00\ 
>> \x00\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x00\\[email protected]\\x00\\x00\\[email protected]\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x008BIM 
>> \\x04\\x14\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x04\\x00\\!
>>   
>> x00\\x00\\x038BIM\\x04\\x0c\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x06\\xc3\\x00\\x00\\x
>> 00\\x01\\x00\\x00\\x00d\\x00\\x00\\x00K\\x00\\x00\\x01,\\x00\\x00W\\xe 
>> 4\\x00\\x00\\x06\\xa7\\x00\\x18\\x00\\x01\\xff\\xd8\\xff\\xe0\\x00\\x1 
>> 0JFIF\\x00\\x01\\x02\\x01\\x00H\\x00H\\x00\\x00\\xff\\xfe\\x00&File  
>> written by Adobe Photoshop\\xa8  
>> 5.0\\xff\\xee\\x00\\x0eAdobe\\x00d\\x80\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\xff\\xdb\ 
>> \x00\\x84\\x00\\x0c\\x08\\x08\\x08\\t\\x08\\x0c\\t\\t\\x0c\\x11\\x0b\\ 
>> n\\x0b\\x11\\x15\\x0f\\x0c\\x0c\\x0f\\x15\\x18\\x13\\x13\\x15\\x13\\x1 
>> 3\\x18\\x11\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x11\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0 
>> c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0 
>> c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x01\\r\\x0b\\x0b\\r\\x 
>> 0e\\r\\x10\\x0e\\x0e\\x10\\x14\\x0e\\x0e\\x0e\\x14\\x14\\x0e\\x0e\\x0e 
>> \\x0e\\x14\\x11\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x11\\x11\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c 
>> \\x0c\\x0c\\x11\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c 
>> \\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\x0c 
>> \\x0c\\x0c\\x0c\\xff\\xc0\\x00\\x11\\x08\\x00K\\x!
>>   
>> 00d\\x03\\x01"\\x00\\x02\\x11\\x01\\x03\\x11\\x01\\xff\\xdd\\x00\\x04\ 
>> \x00\\x07\\xff\\xc4\\x01? 
>> \\x00\\x00\\x01\\x05\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00 
>> \\x00\\x00\\x00\\x03\\x00\\x01\\x02\\x04\\x05\\x06\\x07\\x08\\t\\n\\x0 
>> b\\x01\\x00\\x01\\x05\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x01\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x0 
>> 0\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x01\\x00\\x02\\x03\\x04\\x05\\x06\\x07\\x08\\t\\n\\x 
>> 0b\\x10\\x00\\x01\\x04\\x01\\x03\\x02\\x04\\x02\\x05\\x07\\x06\\x08\\x 
>> 05\\x03\\x0c3\\x01\\x00\\x02\\x11\\x03\\x04! 
>> \\x121\\x05AQa\\x13"q\\x812\\x06\\x14\\x91\\xa1\\xb1B#$\\x15R\\xc1b34r 
>> \\x82\\xd1C\\x07%\\x92S\\xf0\\xe1\\xf1cs5\\x16\\xa2\\xb2\\x83&D\\x93Td 
>> E\\xc2\\xa3t6\\x17\\xd2U\\xe2e\\xf2\\xb3\\x84\\xc3\\xd3u\\xe3\\xf3F\\' 
>> \\x94\\xa4\\x85\\xb4\\x95\\xc4\\xd4\\xe4\\xf4\\xa5\\xb5\\xc5\\xd5\\xe5 
>> \\xf5Vfv\\x86\\x96\\xa6\\xb6\\xc6\\xd6\\xe6\\xf67GWgw\\x87\\x97\\xa7\\ 
>> xb7\\xc7\\xd7\\xe7\\xf7\\x11\\x00\\x02\\x02\\x01\\x02\\x04\\x04\\x03\\ 
>> x04\\x05\\x06\\x07\\x07\\x06\\x055\\x01\\x00\\x02\\x11\\x03! 
>> 1\\x12\\x04AQaq"\\x!
>>   
>> 13\\x052\\x81\\x91\\x14\\xa1\\xb1B#\\xc1R\\xd1\\xf03$b\\xe1r\\x82\\x92
>> CS\\x15cs4\\xf1%\\x06\\x16\\xa2\\xb2\\x83\\x07&5\\xc2\\xd2D\\x93T\\xa3 
>> \\x17dEU6te\\xe2\\xf2\\xb3\\x84\\xc3\\xd3u\\xe3\\xf3F\\x94\\xa4\\x85\\ 
>> xb4\\x95\\xc4\\xd4\\xe4\\xf4\\xa5\\xb5\\xc5\\xd5\\xe5\\xf5Vfv\\x86\\x9 
>> 6\\xa6\\xb6\\xc6\\xd6\\xe6\\xf6\\'7GWgw\\x87\\x97\\xa7\\xb7\\xc7\\xff\ 
>> \xda\\x00\\x0c\\x03\\x01\\x00\\x02\\x11\\x03\\x11\\x00? 
>> \\x00\\xd6,\\x0e\\x10D\\x82\\x90\\xa1\\x80\\x10\\x04\\x02  
>> \\xc7\\x9a(\\t\\xc0M\\\\\\x82\\xac: 
>> *~\\xf6\\x02\\x1d\\x11$\\x93\\xff\\x00TP\\xba\\xa7P\\xa7\\xa6`\\xd9\\x 
>> 99p\\x96\\xb2\\x00`0\\\\\\xe3\\xf4Z\\xd9W\\x80\\\\G\\xd7\\xdb\\xac\\xb 
>> 7\\xa8b\\xe0\\x02Emf\\xf2\\x07\\x8b\\xdc[\\xbb\\xfc\\xd6%\\xa0V\\xa5\\ 
>> xcd\\xea_\\\\\\xfa\\xc6[\\xa3\\x1e\\xc1\\x85^\\xb0\\xda\\xbe\\x94\\x7f 
>> *\\xd3\\xee\\xff\\x003b\\xaf\\x8b\\xf5\\xab\\xeb\\x165\\x82\\xc6\\xe6\ 
>> \xd9f\\xa0\\x96\\xdaw\\xb4\\xc7\\xe6\\xbbz\\xd1\\xc6\\xfa\\xb1\\x8fc\\ 
>> x98L\\x9a\\xb4\\xdc\\\\`\\x9f\\x84+\\x99_Uzg\\xa0\\xefM\\xaem\\x91\\xe 
>> dv\\xe2u\\xf3Q\\xfb\\xf0\\xf1f\\xfb\\xb4\\xfc\\x1e\\x8f\\xea\\xc7\\xd6 
>> \!
>>   
>> \xcc~\\xba\\xd3M\\xac\\x18\\xf9\\xf5\\[email protected]\\xcb^\\xd1\\xcd\\x94\\xcf\ 
>> \xfd6-\\xf8^=\\x8a\\xcb\\xfa?U\\xc4\\xbd\\xae! 
>> \\xd5\\xd8\\xd7\\x0e\\xe7\\x9d\\xb67O\\xe4\\x95\\[email protected]\\xea\\xa4\\x89\\ 
>> x04Xc  
>> \\xc4\\xd1\\xdd\\x81n\\xa9\\x88\\xd5L\\xf2\\xa3\\xc9E\\x16\\x85\\xc1\\ 
>> x08\\xb5\\x1c\\x85\\x02\\x12\\xa4Z\\x18\\xd5$HI%? 
>> \\xff\\xd0\\xde\\x01"41\\xe0\\x9d<i\\x1e)%\\xb1{p\\xc3"\\x9d\\xc2\\xc6 
>> \\xb9\\x80\\xee2\\x08- 
>> \\xdc\\xe5\\xc4\\xfdk\\xc6e\\x9ds\\x16\\xc6{\\xdc*-{\\x00\\x98-; 
>> \\x99\\xff\\x00E\\xeb\\xa6\\xab\\x08Wc,\\xf5\\x1c\\xed\\x93\\xed3\\xac 
>> \\x8d\\xba\\xfb\\x96/ 
>> Yc\\x99\\xd5Ya\\x1a\\x13\\x00\\xf9\\x16\\xff\\x00\\xe4\\x9a\\xa3\\xcaH 
>> \\x8e\\xdb\\xe8\\xcd\\x86  
>> \\xcf}\\xb5jcfe\\xd4\\x0e\\xe6\\xb4\\x86\\tuE\\x84H\\xe3\\xdbb\\xb3\\x 
>> 7fPk\\xda at c*\\xda\\x1a\\\\\\xe3.\\x00\\x1f\\xf3\\x15\\x8b\\x88\\x18\\x 
>> 8ep\\x1a\\x98\\x10\\x06\\xba\\xaa\\xb8\\xc2\\x9b2\\xacce\\xcd\\x15\\x8 
>> 9\\xdc\\xd2\\x04\\x8f\\x8a\\x82\\xc6\\x9e\\x9d\\x1bF\\x12\\xa28\\xc8\\ 
>> 'g b\\xb7;\\xad\\xf4\\xf1>\\xc7d\\xb4\\x13\\x11!\\xbf\!
>>   
>> \xa4<#cj\\xa6\\xa6h\\x98\\xcbS\\xc5l\\x89Q\\x9dTw&\\xdc\\xa4bdT\\x08O2
>> \\x92Ja\\x1a\\xa4\\xa5\\t$\\xa7\\xff\\xd1\\xe8\\x12L\\x9aRK%S\\xabW\\x 
>> eat\\xfbH\\x1e\\xea\\xc6\\xf1\\xe3\\xed\\xf7\\x1f\\xfa*\\xd4\\xa8\\\\\ 
>> \xfaEN\\xf5\\x9c\\xd6VA\\x0es\\x88\\x02\\x0e\\x9c\\x94\\x08\\xb1I\\x06 
>> \\x88=\\x9ez\\xa7: 
>> \\xf67c\\xf6\\xed\\xf2\\x07\\xee\\xdc\\x86\\xe2\\xfa\\xec\\xf5\\x1e\\x 
>> fd\\x002\\x08\\x13\\xff\\x00EUc.e\\x81\\xd8v\\xb4\\xb4\\x925\\xf70\\x9 
>> 1\\xf9\\xc2? 
>> y+p\\xba\\x96]\\x91{\\xda+\\x1fK\\xd3\\x9d~j\\xa5h\\xdf\\xe2\\xd2\\xab 
>> wO\\xea\\xe5\\xf8Ved_y`{\\x0b\\x05/ 
>> y\\x03Wn\\x07f\\xef\\xce]10\\xbc\\xfe\\xdcz\\xdbxcZ\\x00\\xaf\\xe8\\x9 
>> f\\x0f\\x18V\\xeb\\xea9\\xac\\x1bY}\\x908\\x97\\x15g\\r\\x98\\x03T\\xd 
>> 3\\xcfBd]\\xfe\\xc7\\xb2.L\\x1c\\xb9\\x03\\xd6z\\x84i{\\xbc\\x95\\x8c\ 
>> \x1e\\xbd\\x94\\xc7\\xc6A\\xf5k<\\x93\\xc8\\xf8\\x15%1Xz\\x90S\\xa0Uk, 
>> `{\\x0c\\xb5\\xc2AE\\x05$\\xb2I4\\xa4\\x92\\x9f\\xff\\xd2\\xdd%1*2\\xb 
>> 3\\xba\\xd6s\\xb1qKk1m\\xb2\\xd6\\x9f\\x01\\xf9\\xceEM\\xac\\x8e\\xa5\ 
>> \x89\\x8f\\xa3\\xec\\x05\\xdf\\xb8\\xddN\\x9f\\xf5+\\x9a\\xea\\xb9\\xc 
>> 3\\xaafT\\xcb\!
>>   
>> \t\\xaf\\x16\\xb0\\xef\\xd1\\xcf\\xd2t\\xfer\\xa6\\xcb7H\\xf2\\nMo\\x1 
>> 3\\xa0\\xef\\xc1\\xd7\\xe6\\x84\\xa2LH\\x06\\x89\\xea\\xba\\x13\\[email protected]\ 
>> \xc8X\\x1d\\x1b\\x9d6\\xb2\\xc7\\x96\\x0f\\xe6\\xcb\\x8e\\xdf(V\\xf2z\ 
>> \x9dL\\x9a\\xf1\\xe2\\xcb8.\\x1fD\\x7f\\xe4\\x96C\\x88>\\xcd\\xce#\\xf 
>> 7D\\x81\\xf8(\\xbd\\xdf\\x98\\xc1\\xb5\\xa3\\xe9x\\x9f%\\x1c0\\x01\\xf 
>> 3\\x1e&I\\xf3$\\xfc\\x83\\x87\\xc5#\\x9c^\\xe3\\xac\\xb9\\xda\\xb9\\xc 
>> 9\\x89\\xdb\\x00\\'h\\x03O\\xbc\\xa6\\x1a\\xba{\\x05; 
>> ^\\xd6k\\x0e\\xe8=\\x87\\xe5S\\xdcd\\x0e\\x10\\xde\\xe2\\x1eOy\\x01I\\ 
>> xae\\x93\\'\\xb2(w>\\xaff\\xcb\\xac\\xc5q\\xfe[?\\xef\\xc0- 
>> \\xe0\\xe5\\xc5\\xe2^q\\xf2\\xaa\\xb8~i\\xd7\\xe0y]{^\\x1c\\x01\\x06A\ 
>> \xd4\\x14\\xc2\\xba%>\\xe4\\x90\\xb7$\\x92\\xe7\\xff\\xd3\\xd7%s\\x7fX 
>> /\\xf52v4\\xe9H\\x83\\xf3\\xe5tK\\x95\\xea_\\xd3/ 
>> \\xfe\\xbb\\xbf\\xd4\\xa2\\x11&\\x93\\x07q\\xc29<\\x85^\\xaf\\xa0yFo! 
>> 9\\x0c,{\\x9a$hJU\\xb6\\\\\\xd0~%+? 
>> \\x9cS\\ᗦࢽ\\xff\\x00QzL\\xea\\xb8}\\x8d\\xfd\\xad\\x88\\xc666X\\xd7\\x 
>> 08\\xed\\x04.\\xd4\!
>>   
>> \x95>#cj\\xa6\\xa6h\\x98\\xcbS\\xc5l\\x89Q\\x9dTw&\\xdc\\xa4bdT\\x08O2
>> \\x92Ja\\x1a\\xa4\\xa5\\t$\\xa7\\xff\\xd1\\xe8\\x12L\\x9aRK%S\\xabW\\x 
>> eat\\xfbH\\x1e\\xea\\xc6\\xf1\\xe3\\xed\\xf7\\x1f\\xfa*\\xd4\\xa8\\\\\ 
>> \xfaEN\\xf5\\x9c\\xd6VA\\x0es\\x88\\x02\\x0e\\x9c\\x94\\x08\\xb1I\\x06 
>> \\x88=\\x9ez\\xa7: 
>> \\xf67c\\xf6\\xed\\xf2\\x07\\xee\\xdc\\x86\\xe2\\xfa\\xec\\xf5\\x1e\\x 
>> fd\\x002\\x08\\x13\\xff\\x00EUc.e\\x81\\xd8v\\xb4\\xb4\\x925\\xf70\\x9 
>> 1\\xf9\\xc2? 
>> y+p\\xba\\x96]\\x91{\\xda+\\x1fK\\xd3\\x9d~j\\xa5h\\xdf\\xe2\\xd2\\xab 
>> wO\\xea\\xe5\\xf8Ved_y`{\\x0b\\x05/ 
>> y\\x03Wn\\x07f\\xef\\xce]10\\xbc\\xfe\\xdcz\\xdbxcZ\\x00\\xaf\\xe8\\x9 
>> f\\x0f\\x18V\\xeb\\xea9\\xac\\x1bY}\\x908\\x97\\x15g\\r\\x98\\x03T\\xd 
>> 3\\xcfBd]\\xfe\\xc7\\xb2.L\\x1c\\xb9\\x03\\xd6z\\x84i{\\xbc\\x95\\x8c\ 
>> \x1e\\xbd\\x94\\xc7\\xc6A\\xf5k<\\x93\\xc8\\xf8\\x15%1Xz\\x90S\\xa0Uk, 
>> `{\\x0c\\xb5\\xc2AE\\x05$\\xb2I4\\xa4\\x92\\x9f\\xff\\xd2\\xdd%1*2\\xb 
>> 3\\xba\\xd6s\\xb1qKk1m\\xb2\\xd6\\x9f\\x01\\xf9\\xceEM\\xac\\x8e\\xa5\ 
>> \x89\\x8f\\xa3\\xec\\x05\\xdf\\xb8\\xddN\\x9f\\xf5+\\x9a\\xea\\xb9\\xc 
>> 3\\xaafT\\xcb\!
>>   
>> \t\\xaf\\x16\\xb0\\xef\\xd1\\xcf\\xd2t\\xfer\\xa6\\xcb7H\\xf2\\nMo\\x1 
>> 3\\xa0\\xef\\xc1\\xd7\\xe6\\x84\\xa2LH\\x06\\x89\\xea\\xba\\x13\\[email protected]\ 
>> \xc8X\\x1d\\x1b\\x9d6\\xb2\\xc7\\x96\\x0f\\xe6\\xcb\\x8e\\xdf(V\\xf2z\ 
>> \x9dL\\x9a\\xf1\\xe2\\xcb8.\\x1fD\\x7f\\xe4\\x96C\\x88>\\xcd\\xce#\\xf 
>> 7D\\x81\\xf8(\\xbd\\xdf\\x98\\xc1\\xb5\\xa3\\xe9x\\x9f%\\x1c0\\x01\\xf 
>> 3\\x1e&I\\xf3$\\xfc\\x83\\x87\\xc5#\\x9c^\\xe3\\xac\\xb9\\xda\\xb9\\xc 
>> 9\\x89\\xdb\\x00\\'h\\x03O\\xbc\\xa6\\x1a\\xba{\\x05; 
>> ^\\xd6k\\x0e\\xe8=\\x87\\xe5S\\xdcd\\x0e\\x10\\xde\\xe2\\x1eOy\\x01I\\ 
>> xae\\x93\\'\\xb2(w>\\xaff\\xcb\\xac\\xc5q\\xfe[?\\xef\\xc0- 
>> \\xe0\\xe5\\xc5\\xe2^q\\xf2\\xaa\\xb8~i\\xd7\\xe0y]{^\\x1c\\x01\\x06A\ 
>> \xd4\\x14\\xc2\\xba%>\\xe4\\x90\\xb7$\\x92\\xe7\\xff\\xd3\\xd7%s\\x7fX 
>> /\\xf52v4\\xe9H\\x83\\xf3\\xe5tK\\x95\\xea_\\xd3/ 
>> \\xfe\\xbb\\xbf\\xd4\\xa2\\x11&\\x93\\x07q\\xc29<\\x85^\\xaf\\xa0yFo! 
>> 9\\x0c,{\\x9a$hJU\\xb6\\\\\\xd0~%+? 
>> \\x9cS\\xab\\xf">\\xff\\x00QzL\\xea\\xb8}\\x8d\\xfd\\xad\\x88\\xc666X\ 
>> \xd7\\x08\\xed\\x04.\\x!
>>   
>> d4\\x95>#cj\\xa6\\xa6h\\x98\\xcbS\\xc5l\\x89Q\\x9dTw&\\xdc\\xa4bdT\\x0
>> 8O2\\x92Ja\\x1a\\xa4\\xa5\\t$\\xa7\\xff\\xd1\\xe8\\x12L\\x9aRK%S\\xabW 
>> \\xeat\\xfbH\\x1e\\xea\\xc6\\xf1\\xe3\\xed\\xf7\\x1f\\xfa*\\xd4\\xa8\\ 
>> \\\\xfaEN\\xf5\\x9c\\xd6VA\\x0es\\x88\\x02\\x0e\\x9c\\x94\\x08\\xb1I\\ 
>> x06\\x88=\\x9ez\\xa7: 
>> \\xf67c\\xf6\\xed\\xf2\\x07\\xee\\xdc\\x86\\xe2\\xfa\\xec\\xf5\\x1e\\x 
>> fd\\x002\\x08\\x13\\xff\\x00EUc.e\\x81\\xd8v\\xb4\\xb4\\x925\\xf70\\x9 
>> 1\\xf9\\xc2? 
>> y+p\\xba\\x96]\\x91{\\xda+\\x1fK\\xd3\\x9d~j\\xa5h\\xdf\\xe2\\xd2\\xab 
>> wO\\xea\\xe5\\xf8Ved_y`{\\x0b\\x05/ 
>> y\\x03Wn\\x07f\\xef\\xce]10\\xbc\\xfe\\xdcz\\xdbxcZ\\x00\\xaf\\xe8\\x9 
>> f\\x0f\\x18V\\xeb\\xea9\\xac\\x1bY}\\x908\\x97\\x15g\\r\\x98\\x03T\\xd 
>> 3\\xcfBd]\\xfe\\xc7\\xb2.L\\x1c\\xb9\\x03\\xd6z\\x84i{\\xbc\\x95\\x8c\ 
>> \x1e\\xbd\\x94\\xc7\\xc6A\\xf5k<\\x93\\xc8\\xf8\\x15%1Xz\\x90S\\xa0Uk, 
>> `{\\x0c\\xb5\\xc2AE\\x05$\\xb2I4\\xa4\\x92\\x9f\\xff\\xd2\\xdd%1*2\\xb 
>> 3\\xba\\xd6s\\xb1qKk1m\\xb2\\xd6\\x9f\\x01\\xf9\\xceEM\\xac\\x8e\\xa5\ 
>> \x89\\x8f\\xa3\\xec\\x05\\xdf\\xb8\\xddN\\x9f\\xf5+\\x9a\\xea\\xb9\\xc 
>> 3\\xaafT\\x!
>>   
>> cb\\t\\xaf\\x16\\xb0\\xef\\xd1\\xcf\\xd2t\\xfer\\xa6\\xcb7H\\xf2\\nMo\ 
>> \x13\\xa0\\xef\\xc1\\xd7\\xe6\\x84\\xa2LH\\x06\\x89\\xea\\xba\\x13\\x0 
>> [email protected]\\xc8X\\x1d\\x1b\\x9d6\\xb2\\xc7\\x96\\x0f\\xe6\\xcb\\x8e\\xdf(V\\xf 
>> 2z\\x9dL\\x9a\\xf1\\xe2\\xcb8.\\x1fD\\x7f\\xe4\\x96C\\x88>\\xcd\\xce#\ 
>> \xf7D\\x81\\xf8(\\xbd\\xdf\\x98\\xc1\\xb5\\xa3\\xe9x\\x9f%\\x1c0\\x01\ 
>> \xf3\\x1e&I\\xf3$\\xfc\\x83\\x87\\xc5#\\x9c^\\xe3\\xac\\xb9\\xda\\xb9\ 
>> \xc9\\x89\\xdb\\x00\\'h\\x03O\\xbc\\xa6\\x1a\\xba{\\x05; 
>> ^\\xd6k\\x0e\\xe8=\\x87\\xe5S\\xdcd\\x0e\\x10\\xde\\xe2\\x1eOy\\x01I\\ 
>> xae\\x93\\'\\xb2(w>\\xaff\\xcb\\xac\\xc5q\\xfe[?\\xef\\xc0- 
>> \\xe0\\xe5\\xc5\\xe2^q\\xf2\\xaa\\xb8~i\\xd7\\xe0y]{^\\x1c\\x01\\x06A\ 
>> \xd4\\x14\\xc2\\xba%>\\xe4\\x90\\xb7$\\x92\\xe7\\xff\\xd3\\xd7%s\\x7fX 
>> /\\xf52v4\\xe9H\\x83\\xf3\\xe5tK\\x95\\xea_\\xd3/ 
>> \\xfe\\xbb\\xbf\\xd4\\xa2\\x11&\\x93\\x07q\\xc29<\\x85^\\xaf\\xa0yFo! 
>> 9\\x0c,{\\x9a$hJU\\xb6\\\\\\xd0~%+? 
>> \\x9cS\\xab\\xf9\\xd7p\\x92\\x99\\x13\\xa7>d$\\xe3\\xb5\\x84\\x83\\xcf 
>> \\x1f\\x143 <file://!
>>   
>> \\xff\\x00QzL\\xea\\xb8}\\x8d\\xfd\\xad\\x88\\xc666X\\xd7\\x08\\xed\\x
>> 04.\\xd4\\x95>
>>
>>
>> Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>
>> --Alec
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mod_python mailing list
>> Mod_python at modpython.org
>> http://mailman.modpython.org/mailman/listinfo/mod_python
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mod_python mailing list
> Mod_python at modpython.org
> http://mailman.modpython.org/mailman/listinfo/mod_python




More information about the Mod_python mailing list