[mod_python] Problem with PSP on mod_python 3.13

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Apr 17 17:49:19 EDT 2006

Looks like somewhere on your web site, you or someone else has called a
mod_python handler cgi.py and it is being found before the standard
Python
cgi module.

If it is someone else, use PythonInterpreter to specify a unique
interpreter
name just for your code area.

These sorts of problems will hopefully be addressed in mod_python 3.3
with
a new module importer. Also see:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-003.html

Graham