[mod_python] debian

Daniel J. Popowich dpopowich at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 10:02:51 EDT 2006

Julien Cigar writes:
> Hello,
>
> I just received the confirmation that the current maintainer of the
> libapache2-mod-python will not maintain the package anymore (no more
> time) ...
> (see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=360654)
>
> Is somebody interested to adopt it ?

I am interested and have stated so before.  My day job is maintaining
a department of debian boxes, so I'm up on the debian-way.  I had sent
an email to the previous maintainer, but never received a response.

There's someone in my department who's an official debian developer
and he's helping me get such status so I can maintain mod-python as
well as a few others.

Cheers,

Daniel Popowich