[mod_python] processing py-scripts with apache 1.3 and mod_python

Emanuel Rumpf x at branwelt.de
Tue Apr 4 08:27:13 EDT 2006

Hello,

I wanted /anydir/py/test.py to be processed by mod_python
on apache 1.3 server, when requesting http://domain.org/py/test.py
(where /anydir/ is the DocumentRoot)

No matter, what I tried, there was no success,
either the file was delivered as textfile-download,
or I got a "File not Found" error.

my current config, which is inside a virtual host:

<Directory /anydir/py/>
                Options -FollowSymLinks +Indexes
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all