[mod_python] XML - RPC help

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 02:41:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

Apparently you need to put a proper script header (on the first line of your
script) with the path to the Python interpreter for the CGI to work,
something along the lines of :

#!/path/to/python/executable

Or :

#!/usr/bin/env python

Now, to write CGIs, you don't need mod_python at all, actually in your setup
mod_python is not used !

Regards,
Nicolas