[mod_python] Global, but threadsafe request object?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:52:12 EDT 2005

The only way to do this safely and in a portable way would be to store the
request object in a thread-local variable (see
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/302088 ). Thread
locals are only present in Python 2.4, though (but a pure Python
implementation is provided and nothing prevents it from running on previous
versions of Python).

Regards,
Nicolas