[mod_python] PythonImport: Can someone please draw a diagramfor this idiot?

Lee Brown administrator at leebrown.org
Thu Sep 15 00:39:44 EDT 2005

Greetings!

It depends.  When using the winnt MPM module, you get one process (and thus
one interpreter) per vhost; requests are handled by threads.  I've never had
Apache spawn a new child on me, so my PythonImport module persists as long
as the server stays up.

Best Regards,
Lee E. Brown
(administrator at leebrown.org)