[mod_python] Unable to import modules in subdirs

Brandon N woodsman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 21:05:44 EDT 2005

I've checked out Vampire, and it would seem to be exactly that which I
desire (after only a few minutes of experimentation at least). Does one
typically include their .py files with this setup in the public directory
(with indexing and such disabled, naturally)? Or is there a way to reference
files outside of the public system?

Thanks to the both of you with your help. It's cleared up a great deal for
me.

Cheers!