[mod_python] opening a zodb connection inside mod_python

mauchi mauchi_co at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 19:05:54 EDT 2005

I don't use Zope for anything but I do use zodb to compliment a MySql
database. It has worked well until recently when I wanted to pull the
data in zodb onto a web page. I seem unable to connect to zodb, some web
research got me looking at the Zope handler for mod_python but I didn't
have any luck getting it to work following the instructions. Is there
another way I can connect to zodb through mod_python or does anybody
have any tips for getting the handler working? I'm using apache2 with
Suse and the latest mod_python.

Thanks!

Mchi